Friday, July 3, 2009

keegan ale

today was 2 dollar mason jar night at a local brewery in Kingston. We all went out and had a great time. I am sitting in bed, the other interns and Sandra went to a diner before coming home. While I am waiting for my camera stuff a little longer here is another video of Max, one of my lovely cats in new jersey that kevin sent me. Max desperately wants to be an outside cat, but the house is too close to a highway for this to be possible. Instead, big eyes gets to meow by the back door in anticipation. Soon he will be leash trained I hope. I miss my cats.

In the meantime I am super excited for Phu and Leah to come up for the weekend tomorrow. I have plans to take them to all you can eat night at Keegan Ale, as well as some other things. I feel a little lame recently for not being as prompt with phone call s and letters as I would hope. Please bear with me for the time being, we are getting ready for the Summer Arts Institute. I love and miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment